- To promote education about local geology, history and plant and animal life through regularly scheduled hikes in parks, preserves and other public spaces primarily in New Buffalo, Chikaming and Three Oaks Townships, Berrien County, Michigan.
- To promote the physical and mental health benefits of hiking, and to foster family and community bonding.
- To assist city, township, county and state park authorities in maintaining and improving public trails, and in providing amenities for hikers, such as trail maps, markers, interpretive signs, benches and so on.
- To assist city, township, county and state park authorities in promoting and coordinating hiking activities.
Become a Member!
Harbor Country Hikers welcomes new members. Annual Dues are $20 for individuals and $30 for families. For a membership form, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll send you a copy.
Harbor Country Hikers is a 501(c)(3) corporation, and we welcome tax-deductible donations.
Officers and Directors
- President: Pat Fisher
- Vice President: Bob Vondale
- Secretary: Cindi Fisher
- Treasurer: Bob Mueller
- Director: Arthur Anderson
- Director: Janet Schrader
Harbor Country Hikers is headquartered at the New Buffalo Township Library. Send email correspondence to email@example.com; send hardcopy correspondence to the Harbor Country Hikers, c/o New Buffalo Township Library, 33 N. Thompson St., New Buffalo, MI 49117.